HSC Admission Circular 2022 Already announced on xiclass admission Dot gov Dot bd . Students can apply online from 2022. From December 8 HSC Admission Form is available and it will be continue until 16 December For class XI in the academic year 2022-23. This time too, only online applications will be accepted, with a deadline of 2022. 15 December That is to say, applications for entry to class XI can be made from 2022 onwards. December 8th to the 15th And lessons will begin on February 1st in the year 2023.
Do You know xiclassadmission gov bd website ? hsc admission 2022 notice publish here. This is the hsc admission 2022 portal for the admission system. The full hsc admission procedure will be completed via this portal. Learn more about the 2022-2023 Grade hsc admission rules and guidelines in this post. From this post you will learn.
- Eligibility to join HSC
- Group Selection Procedure in hsc admission
- Method of Selection of Class XI Candidate
- Hsc online admission
- Admission fee for Hsc
- Hsc Admission Application, Result Declaration, Admission and Class Start Date
HSC Admission 2022 condition
2020, 2021 and 2022 students who have passed SSC or equivalent examination under any education board and Bangladesh Open University can take admission to class XI.
There is also a special provision for foreign students under the new rules for admission to Class XI or HSC .
Students who have passed the equivalent examination from any board or similar institution abroad will be subject to the certificate standards issued by the Dhaka Board of Secondary and Higher Education.
Group Selection Procedure in HSC Admission
- Science cluster students can choose any natural sciences, business education and humanities cluster.
- Students in the business education cluster can choose any business or humanities education cluster
- Students can choose humanities clusters or business education clusters.
- Students leaving any department of any group can choose home economics and music Board of Madrasa Education
- The science department is made up of natural science, business and humanities students.
Students who have passed in the general category can choose any humanities and business training group.
Method of Selection of HSC Admission Candidate
It is not necessary to appear in any kind of entrance or selection test for HSC admission . In case of admission to class XI, 93% of the seats will be selected on the basis of merit. 5 percent will be allocated to children and freedom fighter children as per the quota.
The son or sons of War of Independence children will be recognized upon presentation of a certificate issued by the Ministry of War of Independence. The remaining 2% will be allocated to the children of officials/employees working in offices/organizations under the Ministry of Education and the Department of Secondary and Higher Education.
who are admitted to educational institutions in city, division and district schools with minimal qualifications. Only disabled students can apply for admission to class XI manually. Immigrant Children or B.K.S.P. Candidates who are impaired can apply for a hand permit if they have been awarded for the contribution of the country or the department in the field of sports and culture. In such cases, the necessary documents must be submitted to the board as evidence.
Rules for admission to class XI or HSC
- Students with the same GPA will be evaluated based on cumulative grades.
- For admission to the Science Department, if the total marks of the candidate are the same, the marks for General Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics/Biology will be considered.
- In case there is no result even when the optional subjects are taken into account, the merit list will be compiled taking into account the English, Physics, Chemistry grades.
- Marks in English, Mathematics and Bengali subjects will be included in Business and Humanities.
- If you change the group and take class XI, the candidate will be selected based on the number obtained
- If the candidate cannot be selected on the basis of qualification, the candidate will be selected on the basis of English, Mathematics and Bengali.
It should be noted that the number of grades required for admission to any university is determined by the university management. Admission information will be available on the university website and notice board. The university will start the admission process in class 11 as per the rules and time set by the education board.
HSC admission Online Registration
The application for admission to the 11th semester of the academic year 2022-23 should be submitted online. Online Application Web Address: xiclassadmission. gov. bd.
Admission to Class XI is possible through online application only. An application fee of TK 150 is applicable for online application. Based on the grades obtained, students can apply for admission to a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 colleges of their choice. A student’s placement in the university is determined on the basis of merit, quota (if any) and student preference.
How to Apply HSC Admission 2022-23
The application process for HSC admission 2023 is mentioned in the HSC Admission Notification. Some students still don’t know how to apply for HSC admission. But don’t worry. Simply apply online here.
Before applying, you should check the list of colleges in your area and the minimum GPA requirements for your group. As you know the admission portal is xiclassadmission gov bd. So, you should visit this site to apply.
How To Apply Let’s See:
- Go to the admission portal http://xiclassadmission.gov.bd/
- Click on New Application
- Then enter your mobile number and registration number
- Select your college preference
- Preview the application and then submit
Acceptance Fee for HSC Admission
The school board sets separate meeting and acceptance fees for admission to MPO, non-MPO and some MPO colleges. Fees apply for admission to MPO affiliated colleges
- Dhaka City: 5,000 Tk
- Cities other than Dhaka: TK 3,000
- Area: Rs.2,000
- District/Mafsual: TK.1,500
Acceptance fee of non-MPO colleges and some MPO colleges
- Dhaka City: Tk 7,500 for Bengali version, Tk 8,500 for English version
- Cities other than Dhaka: Bengali version Tk 5,000, English version Tk 6,000
- Region: Bengali version Taka 3,000, English versionTaka 4,000
- District/Mafswal: English version Rs.2,500, English version Taka .3,000
Please note that government colleges charge admission fees as per government ministry norms. In case of admission of poor, meritorious and disabled students, the concerned institutions will take necessary steps to waive the admission fee wherever possible.
You Can Read This Post : HSC তে ভাল রেজাল্ট করার উপায়
How to pay HSC Application fee Through B-kash
bkash is a mobile banking . Every student can pay easily their HSC application fee via B-kash . This apps can made easy pay fee For Student. Let’s See how to pay application fee via bkash .
- Open your Bkash android app
- Go to Pay Education Fee
- Then select XI Class Admission
- Select your board name, exam year
- Enter your roll number and mobile number
- Then your fee amount will be shown (150tk)
- Enter your PIN and pay the fee.
This is very Easy Way To Pay fee via bkash. This is very easy to use. this apps support android and iphone. So every candidate can apply easily pay fee by Bkash. So now your choice what is easy For You.
HSC Class Admission 2022
In 2022, around 1.8 lakh candidates from 11 education boards will appear for the SSC/equivalent examination. The Ministry of Education, Bangladesh will finalize the admission process with the result of achieving certain qualifications. As there are huge number of applicants for HSC admission notification. So admission cannot be done only from merit list.
Students of Science, Business Studies and Humanities apply for HSC Merit 2022-23 session. Group changes are available for students. Admission score is calculated according to your SSC GPA. So, students with good GPA will ensure their seat in the first stage result.
If you have submitted HSC application form online then you have to wait for release of merit list. If you get chance in first merit then confirm your acceptance by paying fee. For more details about HSC Admission Notification 2022, visit our website.